REW WALZ AND EDNA WALZ MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications are now being accepted for the 2022-23 academic year. Applicant should be planning a career in any of the following areas: Minister of the Word and Sacraments, Director of Christian Education or Music, Missionary, or other church-related vocations.
Selection criteria include:
- Financial need
- Statement of goals
- Evidence of activity in a Presbyterian Church
- Academic progress
- Graduate of an accredited high school in the Presbytery of South Dakota.
- Active member of the PCUSA.
- 00 GPA (scale of 4.00). To be considered for re-application: maintain satisfactory progress according to the standards of the institution where enrolled.
- Plan to attend/attending an accredited college, university, seminary, or institution for specific religious vocations.
Application must be received by August 1, 2022
Contact Bill Zavitz at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.